Materials for Chapter
Here is the draft schedule and agenda: Schedule and agenda
**Please read first: Purpose of Preparatory Materials
- Summary of Conclusive Document from XIV General Chapter – 3 pages
- Franciscan Centenaries 2023-2026 – 21 page booklet
- A Franciscan Spirituality of Discernment. (42-minute video)
- Quinquennial Keynote Presentations (3 – 60+ minute videos)
- Guidelines for OFS Councils -CIOFS 2021 – 14 pages
- Charitable Giving Task Force Report – 1 page
Reports and Chapter Resources
Commission and Committee Reports – 29 pages
- This document contains the annual reports from our 3 National Commissions and 12 of our National Committees.
- Clicking on any one report in the Table of Contents will immediately take you to the page where you can find that report.
- Each Commission and Committee report gives an overview of the past year’s accomplishments, as well as future goals.
- There is a time during Chapter when voting members may ask questions regarding any of these reports.
The Photo Directory will help you put names with the faces of those who will be at our 2022 NAFRA Chapter. Check out these wonderful photos of National Fraternity Council members, Commission and Committee Chairs, and some Commission and Committee members.
At times during Chapter, Regional Ministers meet in a group with other Regional Ministers whose Regions are located near each other geographically. Regional Ministers are encouraged to become familiar with this list prior to Chapter.
This packet includes a welcome from Host Region, registration and arrival information, ground transportation instructions, what to bring, pre and post Chapter events, medical form, Day Away description and registration link for Day Away tickets, and who to contact if you have questions about the venue.
Please do not neglect to fill out the Medical Form. If something unforeseen should happen, we need a contact number for you. Additionally, your medical information may very well save your life. This form is kept in your room and only shared in case of an emergency.
What is NOT Posted on the Website
Resumes of Candidates
To protect private information, the resumes of those running for office are only available to voting members of the National Fraternity Council. Please consult your Regional Minister.
Proposed Budget and Financial Reports
For security reasons we are not posting our proposed budget, or any of the financial reports. These are available to voting members of the National Fraternity Council. Please consult your Regional Minister. (The approved budget is typically published in the TAU-USA in the issue that comes out after Chapter.)