After reflecting together on the needs of our Order, after spending time in prayer and formation, and after invoking the help of the Holy Spirit, the National Fraternity has chosen the team that will guide and animate the Fraternity for the next three years. The following servant leaders were elected to NEC positions:
- Jan Parker, OFS — Minister
- Mary Bittner, OFS — Vice Minister
- Jane DeRose-Bamman — Secretary
- Claudia Kauzlarich, OFS — Treasurer
- Awilda Guadalupe, OFS — International Councilor
- Josh Molidor, OFS — Councilor 1
- Dennis Ross, OFS — Councilor 2
- Donna Hollis, OFS — Councilor 3
Jane DeRose-Bamman was also elected Alternate International Councilor
Please keep all of these brothers and sisters in your prayers.
Our new National Executive Council reciting the Commitment to Serve immediately following the conclusion of the election.